Screening and treating cervical cancer in HIV-positive women in Cambodia.
MetadataShow full item record
- Prospective cohort study examining cervical cancer screening methods in HIV-positive and HIV-negative Cambodian Women: a comparison of human papilloma virus testing, visualization with acetic acid and digital colposcopy.
- Authors: Thay S, Goldstein A, Goldstein LS, Govind V, Lim K, Seang C
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 24
- One on one. Leatrice Simpson. Interview by Enid Vazquez.
- Authors: Simpson L
- Issue date: 2001 May-Jun
- The Single-Visit Approach as a Cervical Cancer Prevention Strategy Among Women With HIV in Ethiopia: Successes and Lessons Learned.
- Authors: Shiferaw N, Salvador-Davila G, Kassahun K, Brooks MI, Weldegebreal T, Tilahun Y, Zerihun H, Nigatu T, Lulu K, Ahmed I, Blumenthal PD, Asnake M
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Cervical cancer screening uptake and challenges in Malawi from 2011 to 2015: retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Msyamboza KP, Phiri T, Sichali W, Kwenda W, Kachale F
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 17
- High-risk human papillomavirus in HIV-infected women undergoing cervical cancer screening in Lilongwe, Malawi: a pilot study.
- Authors: Reddy D, Njala J, Stocker P, Schooley A, Flores M, Tseng CH, Pfaff C, Jansen P, Mitsuyasu RT, Hoffman RM
- Issue date: 2015 May