AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Braamfontein 2017, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
MetadataShow full item record
- Surgeons and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- Authors: Morris DS
- Issue date: 1992 Mar
- [Workshop of military reconstructive surgery in Conakry May 1999: example of civilian-military cooperation in responding to medical-surgical crisis emergencies].
- Authors: Amblard J, Rigal S, Diakite SK, Bagarry E, Seye
- Issue date: 2002
- Need for "conflict version" of primary surgery: war surgery in the era of low-intensity conflicts.
- Authors: Morikawa MJ
- Issue date: 2006 May-Jun
- Kurdistan provided interesting classroom for Canadian military doctors, medical assistants.
- Authors: Baggs AC
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 15
- [Surgical care for the wounded in an armed conflict: the organization and support of specialized surgical care (3)].
- Authors: Efimenko NA, Gumanenko EK, Samokhvalov IM, Trusov AA
- Issue date: 1999 Oct